Bagoros Performance (“we” or “our”) cares about your privacy and the security of your information.
1. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We may collect several types of information about you in connection with the Services.
Information You Provide to Us. There are a number of circumstances in which you supply us with personal information in connection with the Services, which include:
- Contact data, such as your personal or business contact information such as your name, e-mail address, street address and phone number.
- Registration data, such as information you provide when you register for any of our Services or when you register for events.
- Marketing data, such as information related to your preferences for receiving communications, subscribing to our publications, newsletters and other content, completing surveys, participating in market research, and entering a contest, sweepstakes, or game relating to the Services.
- Communications, such as information you provide when you send us an email, pitch, submit content or post a comment, request for information, or otherwise correspond with us.
- Demographic information, such as your city, state, country of residence, postal code, gender and age.
- Transaction data, such as your order history, products and services you have purchased, subscription records, and information needed to process and fulfill your order, including your order details and delivery address.
- Financial information, such as your financial account numbers or payment card information. (Please note that a third party payment processor is responsible for all collection, processing, and storage of your Financial Information; at no time do we have direct access to or possession of any payment card information.)
- Profile information, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us, your photograph, interests, social medial account ID and preferences.
- Content you choose to upload to the Services, such as text, images, audio, and video, along with the metadata associated with the files you upload.
- Information We Automatically Collect About Your Use of the Services. We, our service providers, and our business providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity occurring on or through our websites, such as:
- Device information: We may collect device identifiers and settings such as your computer or mobile device model, IP address, other unique device identifiers, operating system version, browser type, language, and settings, and device type and settings.
- Usage information: We may collect information about the Services you use, the time, date, and duration of your use of the Services, your interaction with content offered through the Services, site engagement, search terms used, our referring website, browsing and search history, site and advertisement interactions, and software crash reports. We also collect information stored using cookies, mobile ad identifiers, and similar technologies set on your device. Our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of the Services. We may collect such usage information at the individual or aggregate level.
- Location information: We collect and store your device’s source IP address, which may disclose the general location of your device at the time you access the Services and precise location derived from GPS-enabled services. Advertisements and certain content may be directed to you based on this data.
- Information from Third Parties. We may receive information about you from third parties and combine it with information we receive from or about you. For example:
- Information from social media websites: When you interact with any Bagoros Performance page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok or otherwise connect your account on the third-party platform or network to your account through our sites, we may collect the personal information available from that page or platform or that you make available to us on that page or account, including your social media account ID, username, user ID, profile picture, cover photo, and networks to which you belong, friends and connections and contact information. If you choose to link or login to your bagorosperformance.com account with or through a social media platform, Bagoros Performance and that platform may share certain information about you and your activities.
- Information from publicly or commercially available sources: We may collect certain information about you the third parties, including business partners (such as advertising and joint marketing partners) data providers (such as information services and data licensors) and public sources (such as blogs, forums or social media platforms).
Other Information We Collect. We also may collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the Services in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect your experience in using the Services.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Providing Services. We use your information to process your subscription, send you electronic newsletters, post content you submit, administer loyalty programs, enable your participation in the Services, and improve the Services. We may also use your information to establish and maintain the Services, provide support, facilitate social features, enable and support security and fraud prevention features, communicate with you about the Services, and provide information about our Services. To enable us to provide these Services, we may use the information we collect to identify you across sessions, browsers, and/or devices.
Providing Customer Support Services. We may use your information in order to provide customer support to you, including without limitation any information you provide to us when you contact us by email, through our online help portal, through our online chat interface, or by phone.
Contacting and Communicating with You about our Services. We may contact or communicate with you (by email, phone, chat, or other medium) concerning: information about your account or any transactions; editorial newsletters and content; invitations to events; offers or announcements about our products or features; offers or announcements about our third party partners’ products or services; communications about your comments or information submissions; online surveys; and legal notices, policy updates, and other important information about the Services. All editorial and commercial email messages include instructions for unsubscribing from such future communications. We also provide personalized content and suggestions to you, including by email, based on your interest and preferences.
Content and Advertising Analytics. We may use your information to help us better understand your use of, and our delivery of, the Services, including content selection, delivery, and reporting; and advertising selection, targeting, delivery, and reporting.
Delivering Advertising. We may use your information to facilitate the delivery of targeted advertising, promotions, and offers, on behalf of ourselves and our third party advertisers, both on our websites and elsewhere.
Auditing and Tracking Our Delivery of Advertising. We may use your information to measure and report on the delivery of advertisements, including without limitation counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
Delivering Emails on Behalf of Advertisers or Event Underwriters. We may use your information, including the names and email addresses provided to us when you register for our Services (including our live events), to deliver marketing communications we believe may interest you on behalf of advertisers or event underwriters regarding their products or services. (In such instances, we do not share our readers’ information directly with these companies).
Facilitating Social Media Engagement. We may use your information, including information provided to us by social media platforms, to enable you to log into the Services with a social media service or connect a social media account with the Services, as well to enable you to interact with any Bagoros Performance page or account on a social media platform. We may use your information to help us determine which content or advertising to deliver to you on those social media platforms.
Providing Services to our Business Customers. We may use your information to facilitate the provision of services to business customers by our business-focused divisions.
Learning about Our Users and Services. We conduct research on our users’ demographics, interests and behavior, including performing statistical analysis of our users, their use of the Services, and their purchasing patterns. We do this to optimize and improve the Services, our products, and our operations. We may use the information from one aspect of the Services for other aspects of Services. Additionally, data collected from a particular computer, browser or device may be used with another computer, browser or device that is linked to the computer, browser or device on which such data was collected.
Research, Development, and Improving the Quality of our Services. We analyze use of the Services to analyze and improve the Services and to develop new products and services, including by studying user demographics and use of the Services.
Debugging. We may use your information to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
To Aggregate Data or Create Anonymous Data. We may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data records from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote our business.
Information Security. We may use your information to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity.
Compliance with Law. We may use your personal information as required by law or if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law or legal process.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
As described below, our information-sharing practices vary based on the type of information and the type of recipient.
Third-Party Service Providers. Third-party agents and vendors perform functions on our behalf, including, but not limited to, hosting, content syndication, content management tools, social media integration, marketing, analytics, billing and customer service. These entities may have access to personal information if needed to perform their functions. If such access is required, the third parties will be obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that personal information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to Bagoros Performance.
Third-Party Event Partners or Underwriters. When you register for or attend one of our live events, we may share the information you provide at registration with our event partners or underwriters. These third parties may use your information to provide you with information about their own products and services. If you do not want your information used for these purposes, you can opt-out of such use by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling or writing us at the contact information provided below.
Social Media Services. If you log into the Services with a social media service or if you connect a social media account with the Services, we may share information about you or your activities on that social media service, including what you view on our websites and applications, with that social media service and/or its users. Social media services will use that information based on their own privacy policies. If you do not want your information shared in this way, do not connect your social media service account with our Services.
Business Transferees. We may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
Law Enforcement, Legal Process, and Emergency Situations. In some cases, we may use or disclose your personal information to a third party if we are required to do so by law or if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law or legal process; to protect and defend our rights or to prevent misuse of our Services; or to protect the personal safety of our employees, agents, partners, the users of the Services, or the public.
Professional Advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
For Compliance, Fraud Prevention and Safety. We may share your personal information for compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes.
4. ONLINE TRACKING
What are Beacons? Web beacons (also called “web tags” or “pixels”) are tiny graphics or scripts that communicate information from your device to a server. Beacons can be embedded in online or mobile content, videos, advertisements, or emails. They allow a server to read certain types of information from your device, such as when you viewed the beacon (and thus the content in which it is embedded) and the IP address of the device on which you viewed the beacon. We and third parties use beacons for a variety of purposes, including to analyze the use of our Services and (in conjunction with cookies) to provide content and ads that are more relevant to you.
What are SDKs? SDKs are third-party computer code that we may incorporate into our mobile applications that may be used for a variety of purposes, including to provide us with analytics regarding the use of our mobile applications, to integrate with social media, add features or functionality to our app, or to facilitate online advertising.
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
5. THIRD PARTIES
The Services may contain links to other websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties, and other websites, mobile applications, and online services operated by third parties may contain links to our Services. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or in mobile applications or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third-party websites, mobile applications or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions of their privacy policies. Other websites, mobile applications and Services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites, mobile applications and online services you use.
Advertisers may use persistent identifiers, however, to track your internet usage across other websites in their networks beyond our Services. Though we restrict any attempts to re-identify this information, Advertisers may nonetheless be able to do so by combining information they collect about you when you use the Services with information about you obtained from other sources.
In general, the information collected and generated by third parties is processed and stored by the third parties and will be subject to their respective privacy policies (which we do not control and for which we are not responsible). We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or the information they may collect.
Personal data of individuals processed within Cartfox include:
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- information about the website or application through which the e-mail address and/or telephone number was provided;
- information about the sending of the messages:
- message type (SMS, instant
- messaging application (type of application), e-mail);
- the date of sending;
- time of sending;
- the content of the message sent (e.g., abandoned cart, discount notification, etc.);
- information about an undelivered message (the date and time of receipt of the undeliverability notification);
- information about the performed action (e.g., purchase of an item in the abandoned cart, purchase of a discounted item, etc.).
Personal data (e-mail, phone number) are transferred automatically to the joint controller, the Cartfox provider, when an individual provides the data on the website or within the controller’s application.
The legal basis for processing of personal data when using the Cartfox service is:
- the consent of the individual (for recipients who consented to receiving messages);
- the controller’s legitimate interest (for recipients who have not consented to receiving messages).
Each message received contains easy unsubscribe instructions. By unsubscribing, the recipient only unsubscribes from receiving Cartfox messages. If you wish to unsubscribe from all communications sent by the controller, you can contact us at email@example.com.
The purpose of processing personal data within Cartfox is to encourage recipients to purchase products or services on the website or in the controller’s application, or to verify their willingness to enter into a contract (e.g., in the case of abandoned cart messages).
Personal data collected within Cartfox are not disclosed to third parties (other than the joint controller, the Cartfox provider) and the controller has no access to them. Within Cartfox, the controller can only access reports including aggregated and thus anonymized data (e.g., the number of messages sent, the number of purchases via messages sent, etc.).
Personal data processed within Cartfox are not transferred to third countries or international organizations, which means they are not transferred or exported outside the territory of EU Member States.
Information about the retention period of the personal data processed within Cartfox, about the protection of such personal data, and about the rights of individuals relating to their personal data is available in the CARTFOX Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the data protection officer JK Group d.o.o., Stegne 27, 1000 Ljubljana, email@example.com, + 386 (0)590 91 794.
6. PRIVACY CHOICES
There are a number of ways to opt-out of having your online activity and device data collected by third parties, which we have summarized below. We hope you find this information to be a helpful reference. Please note that using these tools to opt-out of tracking and targeting does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Services or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will exclude you, however, from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks and platforms, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms.
Blocking Cookies in Your Browser. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but also usually allow you to modify your settings to disable or reject cookies, including cookies for interest-based advertising. If you delete your cookies or if you set your web browser to decline cookies, however, some features of the Services may not work or may not work as designed. You can usually find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser; links to instructions provided by several of the most common browsers are below. You can also learn more at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
Advertising Industry Opt-Out Tools. Many of the third-party advertisers that use tracking or targeting tools in connection with our Services either directly, or are members of programs that, offer you additional choices regarding the collection and use of your information.
Platform Opt-Out Tools. Google and Facebook offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising.
Mobile App Tracking Opt-Out Tools. You can learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings. For more information about how to change these settings for Apple, Android or Windows devices, see:
Social Media Services Settings. If you choose to connect to the Services via a third-party platform or social media network, you may have the ability to limit the information that we may obtain from the third-party at the time you login to the Services using the third-party’s authentication service or otherwise connect your account. Subsequently, you may be able to control your settings through the third-party’s platform or service. For example, you may access and change your settings through the Facebook settings page for Apps and Websites. If you withdraw our ability to access certain information from a third-party platform or social media network, that choice will not apply to information that we have already received from that third-party.
Using Privacy Plug-ins or Browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
7. USERS IN THE EEA AND SWITZERLAND
If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, the following information applies with respect to personal data collected through your use of our Services.
Transfers: Personal data we collect may be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates or processors maintain facilities. We will ensure that transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organization are subject to appropriate safeguards. Our Privacy Shield Policy governs use of personal information that has been transferred to us from organizations in the EEA and Switzerland.
Your Rights: You are entitled to the rights under Chapter III of the EU General Data Protection Regulation or Section 2 of the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection with respect to the processing of your personal data, which include the right to access and rectify and to request the erasure of personal data. To exercise these rights, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as complete a description of your request as possible.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16 and we do not target the Services to children under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years of age, do not provide personal information to Bagoros Performance without providing us with consent from your parents. If we discover that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information and we do not have parental consent, we will delete that child’s information as soon as reasonably practicable. If you believe that the company has been provided with the personal information of a child under the age of 16 without parental consent, please notify us immediately at email@example.com
9. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
How Your Information Is Secured. The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. You need to help protect the privacy of your own information. You must take precautions to protect the security of any personal information that you may transmit over any home networks, wireless routers, wireless (WiFi) networks or similar devices by using encryption and other techniques to prevent unauthorized persons from intercepting or receiving any of your personal information. You are responsible for the security of your information when using unencrypted, open access or otherwise unsecured networks.
How Long Your Information Is Stored. The time period for which we keep information varies according to the purpose for which it is used for. In some cases, there are legal requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the information, we will retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
Emails and Newsletters. You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail marketing messages and newsletters from Bagoros Performance by following the instructions contained within the emails and newsletters, or by e-mailing.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have an account with www.bagorosperformance.com, you may review and change your information by logging into your account and editing your account profile.
If you have questions about our Payment Policy, please contact us at:
Bagoros Performance, Rok Bagoros s.p.
Slavka Osterca 4A